Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's one of those stupid days...

...where you know you have a lot of work to do and you're trying really hard to do it all but really all that satisfies you is plugging in a song or two of Dropkick Murphys or Andrew W.K. and screaming all the crap out of your head until you're tired and it's been two hours and you know you have to move your car soon but don't know if you even parked legally in the first place and you already ate your lunch and it was really gross and you forgot your water bottle so bun and turkey and cheese is clogging your throat but it's not like you could have had a water bottle in the library anyways and why doesn't spell checker work for me anymore because I KNOW that ypur is not a real word and oh my feet are so cold and grammar is overrated and I think that lady outside is chasing a frog and I will kill my shuffle if Josh Groban comes on again and I wish Michael Graham would quit saying things that make me nervous and I need to go back to the beach and if I'm lucky I'll see a unicorn there and then I'll realize that today was just a stupid dream and I can wake up and do it over which means I'll try to do it right this time.

Which means not forgetting my water bottle.


No connection to this. I just like bacon.

1 comment:

Irene Hosey said...

Hahah, I love bacon too and eat it much too regularly. I always have some in the frigde. It's one of my staples. My roommate makes fun of me.