Saturday, November 1, 2008

The fancy tickler

Alright, so I missed a shiny day. Instead, let me satisfy your insatiable need for shiny with two videos to please the eye and tickle the fancy. Beware the fancy tickler! (Oh, I just got an idea for next year's costume.)

Without further ado, a little glimpse into our Halloween night...



And a gratuitous cat one. Whether you like cats or not, you must understand that even a dentist's pets must floss their teeth at least once a day.



Shiny enough.

7 comments:

Free Ice Cream said...

Yipp Yipp Yipp Yipp, Uh Hu Uh Hu. AWESOME!!!!
The car is way cut too.

Free Ice Cream said...

I mean the CAT.

Free Ice Cream said...

CUTE CUTE. Prof read, come on!!!!

Free Ice Cream said...

forget it..

Hills' Angels said...

Oh my sister Heather! So funny! Kristi, you and Preston are side splitting as well. I am stealing those costumes!!

K. Marie Criddle said...

Heater, you keeeeel me. And Beth, I AM bringing those costumes to AZ for Chrismagiving. It's actually Preston's present to Chad.

Angela said...

You guys crack me up!!! I love the costumes and I love that you you floss your cat's teeth. Funny funny people!