Friday, January 15, 2010

The Projectionists! (Not a musical. Unless we make it one.)



A big little P.S. :

Thank you, as always, for checking out the drawgs. Since I can't link via sketch (technologie, ye still eludeth me), please take a moment to consider the many, many, many organizations out there collecting financial relief for help in Haiti during this traumatic time (like I said, there's millions more out there; go find what suits you best). Money doesn't solve everything, but it sure helps more often than not. Good thoughts and prayers go out to them at this time.

Red Cross
AmeriCares
Oxfam International
LDS Humanitarian Services
Save the Children Foundation

Doctors Without Borders
Lambi Fund of Haiti

International Rescue Committee

9 comments:

Nat Attack said...

Love, love, love, love, love, love, love your updates by drawing. You're incredible.

I normally hate when people point out my errors, but is this post a year old? Or are you just hesitant to leave 2009 in the dust? Wiiiiink.

LOVE!

K. Marie Criddle said...

Nooooooo, I loved me my 2009, don't leeeeave me 2009!! Oh, okay. Fixed it. :) Thanks! When are you going to write me that book, by the way?

Cheryl and William said...

Disc Junkie! You should definitely resurrect that- those lamps are awesome! I also remember all of the art nights that we would have where I would make a feeble attempt at creating "art" while you would quickly whip up something so incredible and beautiful. You truly have amazing artistic talent! Thanks for sharing with us :-)

Natalie Whipple said...

Aw, you will have many more project ideas now that you have a little one to make them for:)

Bill Thompson said...

Oh yes, the flower pens! I still have one by the way. Love all those projects!

ju said...

Also Record bowls! I have one!!!

D. Antone said...

I've just stumbled across your blog. What a pleasant surprise! I fancy myself an artist, so these drawings really speak to me. I'm excited to visit again.

K. Marie Criddle said...

D. Antone, thanks for stopping by! (Your art is BEAUTIFUL, by the way!) And everyone else, too...you guys are awesome. I should send you all some flower pens and record bowls.

Miss Lou said...

eye eye eye knee, sweet pea!