Tuesday, August 31, 2010

::chirp chirp chirp::: A WINNER IS...



Blank wouldn't let me write a caption for him, so it's up to you to
come up with his line! Give him something to fill his bubble by September 6th and you'll win your very own 9 x 12 watercolor of Blank! Blank the painting is perfect for sucking up inspiration and providing you with stimulating stupors of thought. Great for sustaining writer's block, pregnancy brain or concussions! Trust me, I've had all three.

Leave a comment! Speak for Blank! Winner will be chosen at random on September 7th because, frankly, I think Tuesdays are nice. And it's open to everyone in the whole wide world. Get captioning, McMurdo Antarctica Research Station!

No really. If you comment from Antarctica, you automatically win.

UPDATE!

The winner has been randomly drawn using the most sophisticated technology known to bloggerdom!
Congratulations, Steph!! A winner is you!


Email me at kmcriddle@gmail.com with your address and I'll draw you a blank, too. Thank you to everyone for participating; I can't tell you how much I appreciate you all for reading, commenting and, all in all, validating my drawg-y existence. Er...end ramble.

18 comments:

Adam Heine said...

Have YOU seen my rubber band ball?

C.M. Cowen said...

This is SO not Double Rainbow.

Nat Attack said...

"Yeah, me too."

K. Marie Criddle said...

YES. These are all things he has wheezed to me.

Taryn Tyler said...

But its so perfect with blank saying nothing. On acount of him being blank and all.

VedaBlank said...

Are you drawing a Blank, again?

I think he's saying, "Never swallow a mango whole. Stick to marshmallows."

But, why you gotta make him look like a Hunchblank?

Creepy.

Queen 'Bina said...

"uh... if you smell that...Marie did it!"

Steph! said...

I was supposed to be a raccoon, but then the baby started crying. She said she'd get back to me, but it's been 3 days...

Celise said...

"All writers need wild, succulent naps."

Susan Kaye Quinn said...

"What do you mean, 'where are my pants'?"

Also, thanks again for the adorable murinda drawing!! It's up on my blog now.

K. Marie Criddle said...

Taryn: Ha! That is, actually, a really valid point.

VedaBeeBlank: Nom! But everyone knows that marshmallows, like M&Ms, should be nibbled delicately around the edges.

'Bina: GWOSS! I always smell like roses. (no really, it's glandular.)

Steph: Whoa. You know my brain suspiciously well...it's like we grew up together or something...

Celise: YES! I LOVE THIS! I'm cross-stitching it on my arm!

Susan: Ha! Pants are overrated. And yay murindas! Remember me when you clone them for pets!

D. Cowen said...

"Wait a minute . . . I have feet?!?!"

L.J. said...

*British accent*

"Oh pants."

P.S. I've named my cubicle Antarctica

Peggy said...

"What? You can't think of anything to type? Then get on over here and use those fingers to scratch my sides. I... can't... quite... reach."

Janet said...

I wasn't supposed to eat the blowfish?

Free Ice Cream said...

I think I just sharted

abby mumford said...

Blank says, " ."

OR

ala Kiersten White and Evie, Blank says, "Oh, Blank!"

Steph! said...

Got it! Love it!
Thank you!!