Friday, July 15, 2011

Frivolous Friday Fun with Flippant Friends and Fff...fdrawings.

So there was an interview meme going around the intertubes that was full of nice and polite and sweet questions. Then I think it passed through the hands of one Party Pony and it was...mildly mutated. Dear friend Keriann then tagged me to answer them and, guys, who am I to deny the wild willed whims of Keri? (Lifehint: Do not deny Keri's whims.)

Without further ado, the questions. Answered. By me. As I do what I do. Being the end of the week, this is about as deep as I can get.

Are you a rutabaga?


When was the last time you ate lion meat?


Upload a heartwarming picture of something that makes you smile.

In the words of Adam Heine: "Why is your baby screaming at me?"


If you could go back in time and kick the crap out of someone, who would it be?


Name one habit that makes other people plot your demise.


What song would you like to be playing while you are kicking the crap out of someone?


Where da muffin top at?


How many goats, stacked atop one another like Yertle's Turtles, would it take to reach the moon?


Describe yourself using obscure Latin words.


Why does evil exist?


What the chiz are you thinking right now?


And now I tag all of you. Dooooo it, I dare you. It's Friday, what else are you going to do? Work?

14 comments:

linda said...

LOL I adore your fdrawings! (Brilliant alliteration, by the way.) The last sketch is awesome. :)

beth said...

YES! Please do go back in time and kick those Fox execs!

Kristan said...

LOL you just made Friday fawesome!

Keriann Greaney Martin said...

You have done well not to deny me .... BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

Seriously, you are freakin' awesome! I love every drawing, but especially the lion sandwich, the FOX execs, the goats, the unicorn. AMAZING.

K. Marie Criddle said...

You fguys are the fbest! And Keri, thanks for the tag in the first place. SUPER FFUN.

Jenny Phresh said...

This is the BOMB. You have taken my mutated meme and brought it to a finer place of glory and beauty. I absolutely love it, especially the last picture.

I also loved Wonderfalls. Fox Dumbheads!

K. Marie Criddle said...

Miss Jenny Phresh, I've got you to thank for such awesome questions. Way to use your twisted powers for good!

P.S. Re: Wonderfalls: I KNOW, RIGHT?

Peggy Eddleman said...

Oh, my good gracious, Marie. You create some of the coolest things. I have to say that the best one, though is your stinkin' adorable daughter! I want to snatch her up and blow raspberries on her neck. Hers and the Wookie's.

Adam Heine said...

Your mind is an incredible place. That last drawing is a thing of sheer wonder.

I can't believe I forgot to beat up the Fox execs. They've screwed up a lot more than just those shows, lemme tell you.

Izzybaz said...

The lion and the goat...they just kill me. Love it!

Anita Grace Howard said...

Haha! You are so UBER talented!! If I tried to draw even one of those pics it would take me three weeks. LOL! Loved this!

K. Marie Criddle said...

Peggy - Thank you so much! FYI, the wookiee will welcome the raspberries. Kiddo will slobber back.

Adam - Seriously. There was only room for the top two I miss the most. I could BLOG ON AND ON...

Christine - Aw, thanks!! Lion loves you too. And he would do anything to aid in research.

Anita - Thanks so much for coming by! Honestly, I just have a herd of unicorns draw for me. They're surly but they work for practically nothing. :)

Miss Lou said...

Re: Heartwarming Photo of Cutepants

Did you (finally) get a pet monkey and didn't tell me?!

Jessie Humphries said...

You are crazy silly talented!