Thursday, August 11, 2011

Winner winner sushi dinner! And I'm going now, I swear....

Just a quick note! First off, congratulations to:

Kay Qy! 
Hooray! A winner is you!
Please send me your email at kmcriddle (at) gmail (dot) com post haste! The poster the haster!

And a HUGE thank you to all the new readers and followers! And of course, to all the oldies but greaties that hang around and look at my silly pictures. I don't know why I don't reply to people when they comment for contests but I just want to say thank you, thank you for all the great book recommendations and thanks again for stopping by. I want to hug you all, but I suppose this tiny hotel pillow will suffice.

With that, I'm off! See you all in a few weeks! Until then, feel free to visit the Secret Archives of the Alliterati and say hi to our newest members! Or visit one of the many smart and brilliant writing and artsy friends I have over on the blogrolls. Or leave a REALLY AWESOME blog down in the comments that I just HAVE to read. Or just keep coming back here and leaving me funny stories and hullabaloosy what-have-yous that I can giggle over once wi-fi has graced my life again.

You guys are the best. I truly mean that.
Until next time, funny bunnies!

2 comments:

Keriann Greaney Martin said...

Awww! *sniffles* Have a great flight and be safe and we'll MISS YOU. If you can, let us know how things are going and send us virtual sushi or something. WE LOVE YOU.

Congrats, Kay Qy! (Haha, I like that "Winner is You")

Miss Lou said...

Noooooo! Come back! Ohio, Criddles...